Have you ever wanted to create your own outdoor clothing? Wild Things have answered your call with their “Design your own” range. Currently there are two items you are able to design, a Custom Insulight Jacket or a Custom Wind Pro Hoody. Wild Things are planning to continue to expand the range. In this post we take you through the design of the ProCamping Insulight Jacket.
Designing your own clothing is nothing new, Nike ID pioneered this online with the ability to design trainers. Wild Things take it one step further though, this isn’t just a matter of picking colours, you can also choose the materials used.
For the Custom Insulight Jacket your choices include -
- Outer Shell Fabric - Toray P501 (the lightest), Epic Praetorian (The most breathable), 70 Denier MultiCam (a camouflage design)
- OuterShell Colour - Depending on the Fabric, choose from up to 9 different colours
- Sidepanel Fabric - Polartec Powerstretch (for maximum breathability), Polartec Wind Pro (for wind resistance), 520E MultiCam (a camouflage design)
- Sidepanel Colour - Again you are able to pick the colour of the sidepanels from up to eight colour choices
- Cuff Fabric - Schoeller Soft Shell or Multi Cam
- Cuff Colour - Up to 7 Choices
- Insulation - Primaloft Sport 2 or 4 oz - Pick for the season that you want to be using your jacket in.
- Hood - Add an optional Hood
- Pockets - No Chest Pocket or a pick the side of the chest that the pocket should be on and the colour of the pocket.
- Zippers - You can even pick the colour of the Zippers.
- Logo - Pick the Colour of the Wild Things Logo
- Personalisation - Add to either the chest or the right sleeve your own personal text.
So drum roll please… The ProCamping Custom Insulight Jacket.
We’ve tried to keep our design simple with greens and blues, and included a personalised “ProCamping” text on the right chest. Wild Things allow you to create not just a good-looking jacket but also a highly technical outdoors jacket. Their creation system allows you to view the jacket in 3D and save your favourite designs to your account.
- 100% Nylon water-resistant outer shell – choose from Toray P501, 50 denier Nylon with DWR finish; Epic Praetorian, 70 denier Nylon made with Epic by Nextec’s encapsulation process; and 70 denier textured Nylon with DWR finish and MutliCam® pattern
- Breathable stretch side panels – choose from Polartec® Wind Pro®, Polartec® Power Stretch®, and Tweave 520E MultiCam® soft shell
- Stretchy clean-finished cuffs – choose from Schoeller® stretch woven soft shell and Tweave 520E MultiCam® soft shell
- Two tricot-lined, concealed hand warmer pockets
- Interior mesh storage pocket large enough to hold hat and gloves
- Fleece lined collar or optional insulated hood
- Optional laminated, soft shell chest pocket reinforced with perimeter stitch
- PrimaLoft® Synthetic insulation quilted to Erictex, 100 poly, 30 denier liner
- Made in U.S.A.